- I want to see Wicked in theatre. I mean, I want to see everything, but particularly wicked
- I want to go to Rome. I’ve always loved the idea of living there, and after watching ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ I’m so excited by the idea. I would be surrounded by ice cream and pizza, how can that be a bad thing?
- I want to write a book. I would love to do this, and I’ve already written a large chunk of a short story about two goblins. Stay tuned…
- I want to play Eponine in Les Mis. Such a massive, massive goal. I could rant and rant for bloomin’ hours about how badly I want to do this, but I shaln’t… (for your sake/well being)
- I want to travel in New York. It’s the heart of musical theatre, and I would love to go there. Or even work there!
- I want to be a Disney Princess. While singing the ‘Little Mermaid’ soundtrack in the shower is great an all, working in Disney Land would be a dream. Imagine the positivity and happiness just singing 24/7 and dancing around!
- I want to get better at sewing. You have NO IDEA how many times I’ve vowed to “knit/sew myself a blanket.” Roughly 12 million times. One day…
- I want to drive.
- I want to do a sky dive
- I want to do a colour run, and this is actually going to be ticked off my bucket list in June! On June 13th a friend of mine and I have signed up to do a “colour rush”, where not only is it a colour run, there’s a massive obstacle course too! So excited. And we get free t-shirts. FREE T-SHIRTS!!! These are pictures from their website of last year. My friend is asthmatic, and I can’t help but think running a marathon AND breathing in powder is a good idea… But it will certainly be great fun.
What are yours?